- The website has been renewed
- Presentation at "Pakistan ICT Seminar" sponsored by JICA
- Report of CICC Online Conference on National Digital Policies and Projects in the New Normal Era
- Report of Conference on National Policies and Projects for Digital Society in Asia
- Report of MDES/CICC Joint Seminar in Bangkok, Thailand
(1) Inviting key IT personnel from governments and/or other related organizations to help facilitate IT utilization in participating countries
1) Multinational invitations
2) Bilateral invitations
(1) Global introduction and deployment of information systems in social and public areas
(2) Global cooperation with developing countries—for example, dispatching IT experts, etc.
(1) Publication of the mail magazines "IT News" (Japanese) and "Tokyo Dayori" (English)
(2) Publication of "Asia IT reports"
(3) Holding seminars and lectures for member companies
(1) On-site IT seminars outside Japan
(2) Cooperation regarding information security,human resource development and standardization,etc.
(3) Support between IT Students in Myanmar and Japanese Companies through Internship
(1) Contracted research and analysis for METI, etc.