- Office closure due to the “Golden Week” holidays in Japan.
- 16th Waseda University-IAC World -Digital Government Ranking 2021 Survey
- Office closure due to winter vacation(Dec. 29, 2021～Jan. 4, 2022)
- Report of CICC Conference on National Digital Policies and Projects in the New Normal Era
- The website has been renewed
(1) Inviting key IT personnel from governments and/or other related organizations to help facilitate IT utilization in participating countries
1) Multinational invitations
2) Bilateral invitations
(1) Global introduction and deployment of information systems in social and public areas
(2) Global cooperation with developing countries—for example, dispatching IT experts, etc.
(1) Publication of the mail magazines "IT News" (Japanese) and "Tokyo Dayori" (English)
(2) Publication of "Asia IT reports"
(3) Holding seminars and lectures for member companies
(1) On-site IT seminars outside Japan
(2) Cooperation regarding information security,human resource development and standardization,etc.
(3) Support between IT Students in Myanmar and Japanese Companies through Internship
(1) Contracted research and analysis for METI, etc.